Thursday, December 17, 2009

Moving forward with Joy!

I’m excited about a couple of upcoming events. I am producing the Merkaz Ha’Torah Kollel banquet on January 6, 2010, and the premier L.A. introduction of Ma’aleh Film School of Jerusalem.

First, I’m in the final stages of producing a video for the Kollel event. Sunday is our final day of shooting. I hope to capture the extraordinary excitement and energy generated by profound Torah study.

Next, I’m working with the principles of Ma’aleh Film School of Jerusalem to introduce this unique institution to Los Angeles. They are dedicated to debating 21st century issues of Jewish and Israeli identity on screen. This premier fund-raising event will take place on February 11, 2010. Please contact me for more information regarding either event. 






No comments:

Post a Comment