Thursday, July 1, 2010

Media Awareness Coaching: Interested?

A week ago a client called me and said "Help! I need to be extracted...". He had a media tour coming up for his new business and was lost. He had no idea how to hone his message. He needed to do a product video, so I said to him "Fill me in on your project".

It is not an uncommon problem to feel smothered by too much information. You need laser sharp vision to cut right to the core. This is where I come in. After just a few hours of consulting with me, I offered my client new ways of delivering his message that would create an emotional connection with his audience, one that is powerful, engaging and would bring results. Now he feels confident and prepared in any situation.
  • Do you have a project that you want to get off the ground?
  • An idea that you need to develop?
  • Do you have a story you need to tell?
I can help.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment