Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome from Sarah Weintraub


Welcome to my blog! I hope you find it interesting and useful. Please share it with friends and colleagues.

This coming November 19th I will be speaking at the Aish Partner’s Conference in Stamford, CT. While there, I will be conducting a seminar on creating successful and meaningful events. The seminar is entitled, “Taking your (fund-raising) event from OK to Awesome!” If anyone reading this plans to attend the Partner's Conference, please join me for what will be an informative session.

In real estate, the common phrase used is "Location, location, location." When it comes to creating an exciting and meaningful event, I like to chant, "Know your audience, know your audience, know your audience!"

STEP ONE - Know your audience

Do you know your audience?
If you don't, CONTACT ME and let's discuss who you want to reach and how to do it.
Log on next week for step two!

No comments:

Post a Comment